The season has come to a close for Pat Moore, and his merry band of men. In the last 4 months they’ve travelled from Upstate New York, to Switzerland and now he’s joined in Alaska with John Jackson, and Ben Ferguson, for the last in the series of Blueprint Season 2.
If you haven’t heard of Ben Ferguson, which quite frankly it would be strange if you hadn’t, he’s one of the most prominent riders competing in halfpipe snowboarding right now, and an all round killer when it comes to transition riding. He’s also a dab hand when it comes to the ol’ kicker-line and can hold his own on the rails as well. Oh, and he can carve like your Dad after 3 beers at Christmas. Basically – he can ride a snowboard.
Taking him up to AK is an inspired decision if we may say so ourselves. Whether it was some Red Bull fuelled incest, or Pat’s idea; we’re not super bothered. Watching Ben ride is an absolute pleasure, and we reckon he got a lot more hammers than they’re showing in this edit.
If we had to compare it to anything, this could have a slight tinge of Johan Olofsson in Totally Board 5 to it…
Switch backside 180 off a mega booter in AK, for your first hit?
Yeahh, there could be some Johan in Ben.
Pat Moore Blueprint Season 2
- Episode 1 - To All My Friends
- Episode 2 - Without a Doubt
- Episode 3 - Salt Lake Sessions
- Episode 4 - Riding In Jamestown
- Episode 5 - We Shall Overcome
- Episode 6 - Old World/New Perspective
- Episode 7 - Onward To Italy
- Episode 8 - The Last Frontier
- Episode 9 - An Alaskan Adventure
- Episode 10 - The Everyone Ender