After hitting Switzerland in the last episode, Pat Moore and his Blueprint crew shuffled over to Italy, where conditions were pretty all-time.
Accompanied by Dan Liedahl (aka Danimals) and Darrell Mathes, the man with the best beard in snowboarding teamed up with Arthur Longo to make the most of the killer terrain. The addition of Bryan Iguchi bridges past and present, and soon the crew is stacking shots for days. Everything from backcountry booters to mini-shred gets ticked off – and of course, there’s the usual Blueprint chat in amongst it all.
The next episode covers Alaska, which should be epic. We’ll have it up here when it drops, stay tuned.
Pat Moore Blueprint Season 2
- Episode 1 - To All My Friends
- Episode 2 - Without a Doubt
- Episode 3 - Salt Lake Sessions
- Episode 4 - Riding In Jamestown
- Episode 5 - We Shall Overcome
- Episode 6 - Old World/New Perspective
- Episode 7 - Onward To Italy
- Episode 8 - The Last Frontier
- Episode 9 - An Alaskan Adventure
- Episode 10 - The Everyone Ender