In the third episode of Pat Moore’s Blueprint 2, the crew reveal the inner workings of what it’s like to film street in Salt Lake City.
Jake Welch once again proves that he’s one of the most underrated dudes in snowboarding, with his mellow approach having an overwhelmingly positive effect on the crew.
Pat Moore, Jake Welch and Jeremy Jones are all veterans at what they do, and it’s cool to get real insight into some of the changes and developments of filming street in 2015 in the latest episode of Blueprint 2.
The extra speed that winches provide have opened up Salt Lake City once again as one of the finest urban meccas for snowboarding, and the guys hit some serious features in this edit.
Jake Welch once again proves that he’s one of the most underrated dudes in snowboarding, with his mellow, carefree approach to filming having an overwhelmingly positive effect on the whole crew.
Watch all of the Pat Moore Blueprint 2 episodes below:
Pat Moore Blueprint Season 2
- Episode 1 - To All My Friends
- Episode 2 - Without a Doubt
- Episode 3 - Salt Lake Sessions
- Episode 4 - Riding In Jamestown
- Episode 5 - We Shall Overcome
- Episode 6 - Old World/New Perspective
- Episode 7 - Onward To Italy
- Episode 8 - The Last Frontier
- Episode 9 - An Alaskan Adventure
- Episode 10 - The Everyone Ender