Pat Moore’s ‘Blueprint’ series was one of the stand-out web series’ of last season and we’re stoked to see it return for 2014/2015. Check the teaser for season 2 above.
There are very few riders out there like Pat Moore. With an innate ability to boss both street rails and backcountry kickers to an insanely high level, Pat is more than deserving of his own web series that documents what goes into being such a powerhouse when it comes to snowboarding.
‘Blueprint’ is back for season 2 and will feature appearances from riders such as Sage Kotsenburg, jake Welch, Jeremy Jones and more, as Pat travels the globe searching for new spots and new adventures. If this teaser is anything to go by, the riding will be as heavy as ever, and we can’t wait to check out episode 1 on January 27th.
Pat Moore is well known for being a snowboarding beast when it comes to back-country and urban terrain. In season two of Blueprint, a Red Bull Media House original series, we get an inside look at Pat’s life as he travels in search of new terrain for his latest film projects and is joined by some of his biggest snowboarding influences and closest friends along the way.
Watch all of the Pat Moore Blueprint Season 2 episodes below:
Pat Moore Blueprint Season 2
- Episode 1 - To All My Friends
- Episode 2 - Without a Doubt
- Episode 3 - Salt Lake Sessions
- Episode 4 - Riding In Jamestown
- Episode 5 - We Shall Overcome
- Episode 6 - Old World/New Perspective
- Episode 7 - Onward To Italy
- Episode 8 - The Last Frontier
- Episode 9 - An Alaskan Adventure
- Episode 10 - The Everyone Ender