This year the Head Jib Factory by Alex Tank will be on for the second year, this time set to go down in a secret spot in Allgau. Find out more...
To keep it fresh, shit's been mixed up from last year, but the basic idea still remains: having a mellow but progressive jib session by snowboarders for snowboarders.
Here some things that have been freshened up...
- Prizemoney (5000 € overall)
- Different Location without a crowd so the riders don't get disturbed and can really focus on their riding and don't have any pressure.
- The Park is way bigger (at the moment we are building four new obstacles only for this session)
- The session is on for two days (23rd-24th of April)
- 20 Invited international Riders
- People can apply for wildcards
Here is a list of already confirmed riders:
- Alex Tank GER
- Benny Urban GER
- Dani Raycsani GER
- Ludwig Lejkner SWE
- Marc Swoboda AUT
- Robert Butscher GER
- Boris Bühler SUI
- Toni Kerkela FIN
- Fredrik Evensen NOR
- Michi Miethig GER
- Julien Emch SUI