A lot can be said about a rider’s snowboarding if you strip away all of the unnecessary stuff and focus solely on the tricks and lines themselves.
Our new TOP TO BOTTOM contest presented by iON Camera aims to captures this, inviting riders to submit their own top to bottom runs so to show the world how they interpret terrain.
Every month, we will give away a brand new iON Air Pro™ 3 Wi-Fi Camera and a heap of Onboard stash to the best run, as chosen by the Onboard team and a public vote.
The current comp for May closes on the 31st May.
We'll be dropping new runs from pro snowboarders (shot exclusively on iON Cameras) every month for inspiration.
Example of a pro TOP TO BOTTOM run:
1. Film a top to bottom run: in a park, pipe, piste, steets or powder field of your choice (get creative!).
2. Runs should not include music but can be sped up between tricks if desired.
3. Upload your run to a video player of your choice.
4. Email the video to firstname.lastname@example.org, with ‘iON Top To Bottom Submission’ in the subject line.
5. We will download it, and add the relevant iON and Onboard stings.
6. The competition is open to all riders worldwide, excluding professional snowboarders.
Only entries that meet the above criteria will be considered. Each month, we will pick the top 2-5 entries and post them online. The winner will be chosen by the Onboard judges.