Who’s bright idea was this?! Yes, it’s great to be able to have multiple angles if you’re doing some POV filming, but that doesn’t mean anyone wants split screen ALL the time. This might be useful for some other sports but to be honest we never really wanted to see the cameraman’s face when they’re doing a follow-cam run through the park. See the video below for more details, and apologies in advance for that song. Again, really?
Max Resolution: 2 x 720p (1080 total)
Battery Life: 2hrs
- Two video cameras in one – each can be angled independently
- Both lenses shoot 720p to merge into one 1080p split screen
- We’ve always really wanted to see the cameraman’s face on follow-cam runs…
What’s The Downside?
- It’s large, has no Wifi connectivity/app, and doesn’t take stills.
- Because of the dual lenses, the video quality suffers.
The End Result: