#passitonproject – an experiment in social art: connecting the global snowboard community through one board: Travis Rice is sending his favorite new board, the Lib Tech Speedodeeps, out into the world for all of us to ride!
#passitonproject is an experiment in social art: connecting the global snowboard community through one board. Travis Rice is sending his favorite new board, the Lib Tech Speedodeeps, out into the world for all of us to ride! This project will document the mini-journey of each snowboarder this one board is passed to. How far this board can travel, how many riders it can reach, will be up to all of us snowboarders to determine! Be on the lookout for this board via the hashtag pic updates, it may be in your area! If you come across it, high five the previous captain, spin the tricks, snap the pics, and then pass it on. Anyone who receives the #passitonproject board has 3 days to ride it, then they must pass it on to another trusted individual. What a cool idea innit!
Lib Tech 2013/2014 Speedodeeps BTX. This is Travis Rice’s personal board, ridden by Travis during the 2012/13 season! Really!
WHAT TO DO IF YOU GET THE BOARD:
• Treat this board like it’s your own, be nice!
• Do something creative with it!
• Instagram and/or Facebook your photos.
• Hashtag photos with #passitonproject
• Add artwork to the topsheet.
• If you break it, fix it.
• Ride at your own risk.
• Pass it on within 3 days of receiving it to someone you trust.
• Remember, the fate of this board and this project is in your hands…