When the regular resorts have closed their doors, respectively lifts, it's the big time for the fridges again. So beginning of May, QParks is holding a big Spring Weekend in the Snow Dome Bispingen in Germany.
After a short closing to reshape from April 27th to May6th, the pimped park will be opened again on May 7th with a big kick off party, including a contest, a Goodie for Trix Session, Pro Coaching Session with Nitro rider Benny Urban and an open Jam Session. At the "Drinx for Trix Session" Rail Jam spectacular sliding will earn you vouchers for drinks – the best way to get ready for the after party in the Dorfwirt.
Prices & Specials
• Daily tickets: Students € 19, - Adults € 29, -
• Event Ticket (Sat + Sun): 2 x day tickets 10% discount
• Weekend ticket (Fri - Sun): 3 x day tickets 15% discount
• SUN from 11 o’clock: Rider’s Brunch - sandwiches, scrambled eggs, coffee and tea for € 5.
- Riders-Menu (Saturday & Sunday): daily special+ 0,4l drink € 6,90 à Registration @ FREERIDER Shop or SNOW DOME (until Saturday evening)
From 10.30 am: FREERIDER bus transfer from HH Dammtor / Registration is required via FREERIDER Shop, Alsterglacis 18, 20354 Hamburg, 040-440867, email@example.com (return 22pm)
2 pm: Registration Contest-qualifying, while Pro Coaching
4.30 pm: Begin Contest Qualifying - FREERIDER Open Jam Session
7 pm: Rail Jam (Drinx for Trix Session) – Riders party Drinks vouchers
9 pm: Spring Weekend Riders party at the local pub Dorfwirt (HipHop, Rock, Crossover)
From 10.30 am: FREERIDER bus transfer from HH Dammtor / Registration is required at the FREERIDER Shop, Alsterglacis 18, 20354 Hamburg, 040-440867, firstname.lastname@example.org (return at 19pm)
From 11 am: Riders Brunch
1 pm: Goodies for Trix Session
2 pm: FREERIDER Spring Jam Contest