Swedish shredder Kalle Ohlson is set to bring his rookie-focussed Blue Parks vibe to Dachstein from 27 October to 3 November, giving kids from 10-18 (plus adults looking for some affordable pre-season shred) the chance to get coached, step their game up and have a fun on and around the D-Stone. Check the info…
Blue Parks is a concept created by Kalle Ohlson and Magnus Kristoffersson in 2012 to, in Kalle’s words, “create a platform for young shredders through events and camps”. After two successful years hosting the Blue Parks Kids Tour in Sweden – a contest series for kids age 6-15 – they thought the time was right to take the next step. So, what’s the next step then?
Eurocamp! Blue Parks will host a camp in Dachstein this fall. The camp is lined up just as a snowboard camp should be: full of snowboarding and other activities, good coaches that will help you become a greater rider, pro snowboarders that will inspire you, friends to hang with, learn with and have a good time on your board with! All the finer details can be found on www.blue-parks.at
Who, where and how?
– A snowboard camp for every level of snowboarder.
– Campers can be between 10-18 years old, as well as adults looking for some affordable pre-season snowboarding
– Date: 27th Oct – 3rd Nov
– Location – Dachstein Super Park
– Host – Blue Parks – Kalle Ohlson
– Camp includes: Accommodation, ski pass, coaching, breakfast, lunch, dinner and all activities
– Languages spoken by camp coaches, English, German, Swedish.
– Coaches: Snowboard coaches, ISVA coaches, and pro riders
– Snowboarding in and around Super Park Dachstein
– Snowboard coaching – beginner riding, rail riding, jumping, carving, ollie technique, tricks. In short Blue Parks will help you become a better riding no matter what level you’re at.
– Fun contests, rail riding, jumping, snake run etc. With sweet prizes from our partners.
– Photo sessions
– Video recording for analyzing your riding with coaches.
After riding activities
– Ping pong
– Pirate Movie Production exclusive snowboard movie premiere
– Video/gaming room
– Team building
– And much more!
Eurocamp Partners: Ride Snowboards, Vans, Hoppipolla headwear, Q-Parks, Pirate movie production, Onboard Magazine