Once again, Onboard Magazine is looking for an intern to work out of our Munich/Germany office! This is your unique chance to gain experience in print publishing, web editing, and lounging at snowboard events. If you ever wanted to make it in the snowboard industry, this paid internship might be your way in!
Now what exactly is it you need to bring to the table?
- You are into all things snowboarding
- You are in command of the English language, any other language is a plus
- You have some sort of writing/journalism background or at least a willingness to gain experience in this area
- You are down with social media
- You are available for at least six weeks straight for full-time employment (40 hours/week)
- Writing and researching editorial content for both the magazine and the website
- Using social media tools such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to promote our offering and keep our community happy
- Assisting Onboard staff with administrative duties
- Work on location at selected events throughout the Alps
Does this sound like a great gig or what? Act now and send your cv to email@example.com.
Onboard is Europe’s largest and most established snowboard media brand in Europe. Covering the entire European scene,Onboard reaches more snowboarders than any other media through a combination of print and digital media.
Published in four languages (English, German, French & Spanish) and distributed in over 40 countries, Onboard European Snowboard Magazine is the biggest selling snowboard magazine in Europe.Published monthly during the European winter, the magazine covers all aspects of snowboarding from travel features and contest reports to reviews of the latest on and off-mountain equipment. The editorial teams accumulated time on the snow has given the insight to provide readers with a killer publication containing informative and entertaining editorial and the most creative and inspiring snowboard photography this side of the universe.