The IPP team are sad to say that we have had to cancel this year’s camp due to some logistical problems.
There have been many enquiries about the camp this year and we wanted to give as much time as possible to make it happen. However, with only 4 weeks to go and a couple of issues still unsolved we felt that the best action would be to postpone the camp until next year to ensure the high standards are maintained.
We would like to thank Runar and Himmi at Nikita, all the crew that have worked with us over the years and the guests who have come out and enjoyed the experience so far.
For those of you who have not yet made it we hope to see you next year.
– Rob, Graham and Bjarni