Only three more days to go until the final of the Nikita Chickita contest circuit, that will culminate in Serfaus this Saturday, Aoril 10th.
Pre-registrations have been coming in and will continue to be open until Thursday 8th April 2010, but you can still just turn up and register to take part onsite at Serfaus Ticket Office from Friday 9th between 15:00 – 17:00pm and on Saturday morning between 08:00 – 09:30am.
Riders: We are looking forward to welcoming back the likes of Agnieszka Rusin, Cilka Sadar, Pia Meusburger, Diana Sadlowski and Elena Könz adding to the cross-section of quality European riders already confirmed to head over from the depths of Switzerland, Czech Republic, Slovenia, UK, Spain and home country Austria to compete.
To join in and register all you need to do is e-mail email@example.com – please supply your full name, age and date of birth, contact telephone number, address and e-mail. Any riders with sponsors please state who they are. It’s an open invite and all ages are welcome. The contest is split into womens and juniors (under 16’s).
In it to win it: The first three placed women and juniors will receive a huge bag of products from Nikita and this year’s sponsors, plus the top three placed women will also receive:
1st – €1000 and a one-year Nikita sponsorship
2nd – €500
3rd – €250
Judges: This year’s judges will include the effervescent Judge Julia Baumgartner as head judge, first-time guest judge and new outerwear team signing Lisa Filzmoser and Nikita Chickita Swiss Tour event supremo and team rider Maude Richon. They will be looking at a number of things in order to crown the champion of 2010, including style, moves, amplitude and attitude!
Course: This year’s course will consist of a rail line and kicker line. The rail line will include a double kinked box, down flat down then stairs to down rail or a picnic table, alternatively the stairs to down flat rail or down rail up pipe (bowl) or double kinked rail and wall. The kicker line will include a combo of either 10m or 14m kicker, or a combo of either 11m or 16m kicker then up pipe (bowl) or double kinked rail and wall. Check out www.2high.at for the Serfaus Park.
Patschi Party: Again this year the infamous party will be taking place at the Patschi bar. Last year’s was memorable to say the least and has been the talk of the town since we left and they’re looking forward to welcoming us back again! Thanks to K2 Snowboarding, who will be sponsoring the party this year and kindly paying for all to enjoy some drinks at the bar, so those taking part, make sure to get your share! You’ll be shaking everything you got to the Cuban Brothers outfit, live in Serfaus to entertain you! Check them out – www.thecubanbrothers.com
08:00 – 09:30 – Registration at Serfaus Ticket Office
09:00 – 10:30 – Open practice on the slopestyle course
10:30 – Riders meeting on the mountain at the Chill Out area next to the course
11:00 – Qualifying Heats (Womens and Juniors)
12:30 – 13:00 – Lunch break and course re-shape
13:00 – 13:50 – Juniors Finals
13:50 – 14:00 – Course re-shape
14:00 – 15:30 – Womens Final
21:00 – Prize Giving and party begins!! The Patschi Bar
Sponsors: We’re stoked to announce this year’s sponsors for NC Europe 2010. These special brands and the people behind them are kindly providing some top notch loot as part of the booty you can win this year.
Womens and Juniors podium placers will get
- K2 will be kitting out the women’s winner with a new VaVaVoom Board, 2nd with Cassette Ltd Bindings and 3rd a pair of Scene Boots
- Dragon will be providing a brand spanking new pair of goggles to each of the women’s and juniors winners
- Sector 9 will be providing a complete skateboard set up each of the women’s and juniors winners
- Dakine will be kitting out the 1st place women’s winner with the Leanne Pelosi Team Helo Pro Dlx backpack (plus Leanne Pelosi Gloves), 2nd will get the Girls Heli Pro Dlx (plus t-shirt) and 3rd the Girls Heli Pro (plus sunglasses case), whilst Juniors will get; 1st Girls Mission Backpack (plus gloves), 2nd Goggle case (plus t-shirt) and 3rd Sunglasses case (plus wallet)
- Les Ettes are making sure all the winners smell their best with the new Love-ette perfume, a favourite of Lisa Filzmoser who is fronting the new campaign