Big news: Forum, Special Blend and Foursquare are to drop their seventh team movie this Fall! And this just after they bagged the Transworld Video of the Year award with 'Forever'. Their new movie will be called F' It and from all we know we can expect another banger from our American friends. But here's the downside: The press release we received did not include any images, let alone a link to a teaser. When we asked the marketing peeps at Forum they only looked down at their feet and didn't really say anything. I guess that means we'll have to wait for the teaser a couple of weeks.
Luckily, they included all sorts of extremely useful non-cinematographic information that we are eager to share with all of you:
Still coming off the party from winning Video of the Year with FOREVER, Special Blend, Forum and Foursquare are proud to announce another release. Snowboarders across the globe know that each and every season has its fill of hardships. But, it’s how you respond that’s really going to matter. There are those who submit to Mother Nature or Murphy and his laws, but this project is dedicated to those who refuse to surrender and in the face of adversity have one solution for every problem … F’ It.
1. It’s overcast and didn’t snow as much as the forecast promised? F’ It. Wake up at 5am and sit in the clouds.
2. Just got broken off? F’ It. Send in the Youngbloods.
3. The cops shut you down after you set up the zone and were about to drop? F’ It. Go back at 3am.
4. The Canadian Border banned you from entering while it’s dumping in Whistler? F’ It. Pay a lawyer as much as it costs to fix it.
5. Your snowmobile just blew up in the alpine? F’ It. Light up the credit card on rental charges until it’s fixed.
6. You just flew across the country and the three feet of snow that was in the city melted overnight? F’ It. Pack up and drive all night to the next zone.
7. Sprained ankle? Broken back? Fractured foot? Blown shoulder? Concussion? Broken ribs? Sprained pelvis? Shattered heel? F’ It. Injuries happen … keep going.
F’ It is the 7th team-inspired film brought to you by Special Blend, Forum and Foursquare, and stars Peter Line, Pat Moore, Jake Welch, Stevie Bell, John Jackson, Nic Sauve, Daniel Ek, Andreas Wiig, and Youngbloods Niko Cioffi, Cameron Pierce, Niki Korpela, Alek Ostreng, Austen Sweetin, Rusty Ockenden, and Mario Kaeppeli. Filmed in several locations around the world from Lake Tahoe CA and Whistler BC to Buffalo NY, Finland, Japan and more, see what happens when the guys say F’ It and do whatever it takes to keep going.
Coming Fall 2010 to a snowboard shop near you, along with iTunes digital download, stay tuned for more information on F’ It at www.special-blend.com, www.forumsnowboards.com, and www.foursquareouterwear.com.