You might or might not know that we at Onboard maintain a print mag, a website (this) and a pretty flamboyant lifestyle. We're not going to lie, this is too much to take care of all by ourselves. What we need is an intern who helps us do all of the above and brings some fresh ideas and some logical reasoning to the table. Here's some more basic requirements for our intern position based out of Munich...
- are into all things snowboarding
- are in command of the English language
- have some sort of writing/journalism background or at least a willingness to gain experience in this area
- are down with social media (that's Facebook, duh!)
- are available for at least six weeks straight for full-time employment (40 hours/week), a longer period is preferred
In return you will get to do this:
- writing and researching editorial content for both the magazine and the website
- using social media tools such as Mpora, facebook and twitter to promote our offering
- assisting staff (us) with administrative duties
- work on location at selected events throughout the Alps
If this sounds like a great gig to you, and if you're not scared to move to Munich for a couple of weeks, don't hesitate any longer but drop us an email under firstname.lastname@example.org.