France-based Heliski operation Val Heliski is looking for Interns starting immediately for Summer 2015 through to end of Winter 2016.
The unpaid placement is for 1 year based in both the UK and France, with flights into both Italy and France. You’ll get free accommodation, use of a vehicle in the UK and in the French alps, full board and access to discounted season ski pass for your resort (either Courchevel, Meribel, Tignes, Val d’Isere or similar).
Now in their 5th Winter season, Val Heliski is a small, dynamic company offering luxury day and multi-day heliskiing and snowboarding trips to corporate and private clients vacationing in Val d’Isere, Tignes, and the Three Valleys. They offer heli drops from luxury chalets and have commercial heli landing rights in Val d’Isere, and are completely unique in France.
We are looking for hard-working, snowsports loving individualrs with the desire to develop skills in the following areas:
- Online marketing, website updates, SEO, e-commerce, social media and adwords.
- Marketing and sales both online and in person
- Trade show attendance and networking
- Promoting heliskiing in resport
- Writing skills to help with our social media and blog updates
- Creative work using Adobe software
- Working with heliskiing logistics (dealing with clients day-to-day, and handling changing conditions and logistics as weather commands)
No age limits apply, though marketing degree undergrads looking for a year placement are preferred.
Please send resumes/CVs to email@example.com