686 pursues its pioneering outerwear test effort as the All Weather Lab (AWL) is hitting the road for the third year in a row, and will hit up all the European pre-season hotspots to offer you the chance to test their epic garms.
Alongside the 686 GLCR Project, the All Weather Lab’s intent is to close the gap between 686 and wintersports participants by giving them the opportunity to test 686’s new outerwear collection on snow and share feedback as the winter season starts.
Riders will have the possibility to test the brand new GLCR GORE-TEX SMARTY 3-in-1 Weapon Jacket, as well as the updated version of the GLCR Ether featuring 686 exclusive Down Thermagraph body mapped insulation and breathability system.
The 686 AWL will be visiting the following locations :
– Hotzone Opening @ Hintertux (AUT) Sept.30-Oct.2nd
– Blue Tomato Opening @ Kaunertal (AUT) Oct.9-11
– Brandsaloon @ Stubai Gletscher (AUT) Oct.22-23
– Rock On Snowboard Tour @ Val Thorens (FRA) Nov.26-27
– Rock On Snowboard Tour @ Avoriaz (FRA) Dec.9 – 11
We invite everyone to join and experience that unique “Always Warm Always Dry” feeling.