Demonium Snowboard Camps have buddied up with Burton and Onboard to offer you the opportunity of shredding one of the finest glacier parks around this summer. Located in Les 2 Alpes, the Burton Snowboard Camp will go down from 19 July to 2 August 2008 and as well as certified coaching there’s gonna be some of Burton’s team riders ripping it up to inspire you to step it up to the next level.
Summer snowboarding is something every snowboarder worthy of the name should have a pop at, and 2 Alpes is one of the best spots in Europe for this. After riding is as bigger part as the shredding itself and there’s heaps of activities to amuse yourself with as you work on your tan in the afternoons. When you’re done, get involved with the heaps of bars, restaurants and clubs and make sure you shake that ass at one of the infamous end-of-week parties at L’Avalanche.
Don’t miss this opportunity to shred with some of Europe’s best snowboarders.
– Riding on the glacier every day from 9h00 to 13h00
– Coaching on the pipe, tables, rails, jibs
– Camp for all ages
– Afternoon activities (depending on package): Swimming pool, Summer sled, tennis, golf, skateboard, MTB, Trekking, climbing
– Staff on-site at all activities
– Party at the end of the week at l’Avalanche.
– 330 € : apartment + lift pass
– 455 € : apartment + lift pass + coaching + activities
– 640 € : Hotel + lift pass + coaching (reside with the pros)
– 670 €: Hotel + lift pass + coaching (<18 years) For more information:
Hotline: +41 788 515 06
Email: [email protected]
See you there!