Send in a photo of your best wallride and win an Amplid snowboard!
That will make you win: an awesome shot of a stylish trick, executed on a wall. Brick, wood, steel… you name it! Rock’n roll, handplant, layback slide… you do it!
This is how it works:
• Submissions are limited to one photo per person.
• Results and winning photos will be posted on the amplid website and our media partners’ publications.
• Only original photography will be accepted.
• No purchase is necessary.
• This contest is void where prohibited.
• By entering the contest, entrant grants Amplid and its media partners perpetual, nonexclusive rights to the photo.
• Entries will be judged by the A.R.C. and all decisions are final.
Here’s how to enter:
• To enter send image and contact data (name, age, postal address, e-mail address) to balls2thewall (at) amplid.com
• Photos must be jpg or tif files, no larger than 1 MB. Please name your file using the following convention: yourfirstname_yourlastname_location.jpg.
• Incomplete entries will not be judged.
• Now grab that cameraand get snapping!
This what you can win:
• 1st prize: 1 AGGRONYM snowboard
• 2nd and 3rd prize: Schwag Bag – Mixed goodies such as beanie, T, scarf, etc….
For more info go to amplid.com
OFFICIAL RULES FOR THE PHOTO CONTEST
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
This Photo Contest is open to residents anyone aged 13 years or older at the time of entry. Employees and their immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings, and their respective spouses) are not eligible to enter or win. By participating in the photo contest, entrants and their parent/legal guardian agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions Amplid and their team whose decisions are final and binding in all respects. All entries become the property of Amplid GmbH & Co KG and can be used on other media publication at their sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to verify eligibility qualifications of the winners. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. The Contest begins on November 20, 2008 12:01 a.m. C.E.T. and ends on December 20, 2008 11:59 p.m. C.E.T.
1. How to Enter: Send your image to balls2thewall (at) amplid.com. Maximum size 1 MB. Images need to be named after rider. By submitting a photo you agree that Amplid will have the irrevocable license to publish and republish the photo (along with your name) in any manner in any media now known or hereafter existing, without payment of any kind to you. Submitted photos should not contain any obscene, indecent, illegal or embarrassing content; should not have been taken surreptitiously; and should not have been taken in an area where cameras are prohibited. All entries become the property of Amplid. Amplid will not acknowledge receipt of entries. Entries will not be returned. Entries must be posted to website by December 20, 2008. Late entries are not eligible. Sponsor reserves the right to remove the contest entry form from any website(s) at any time prior to the entry deadline. Limit one entry per person.
2. Judging: Photographs will be judged by a panel of Amplid Research Cartel members. Judging will be based on the following criteria, each of which will constitute the overall score: originality, creativity, composition, balance, and difficulty of shot.
3. Prizes: Winner of the snowboard category will receive one (1) Amplid Snowboard. Model and length can vary depending on availability.
4. Entry Information: Entries must be sent to balls2thewall (at) amplid.com. A fully completed form with all data (name, age, postal address, e-mail address) must accompany the photo upload in order to be considered for eligibility.
5. Winners: The winner will be notified by phone, postal mail, or email on or about December 20, 2008 (unless event is extended).
6. Conditions: Entry constitutes permission to use the entrant’s name, photograph and other likeness for the purpose of advertising, trade and promotion on behalf of Amplid without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Entrant represents and warrants that the submitted photograph is an original, non-published work that does not infringe the rights of any third parties. Entrant must receive permission from his or her parent/legal guardian prior to entry, and parent/legal guardian must sign the attached entry form.By entering, entrant transfers to Amplid all rights, title, and interest, including copyright, in and to the winning photograph. Non-compliance with Official Rules will result in disqualification. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.7. Limitations of Liability: By entering the contest, entrant holds harmless the released parties and Amplid from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, liability, actions or damages of any kind or in connection with: (1) entering Contest (2) acceptance of any prize or (3) anything related to the Contest and the awarding of prizes. Any claims relating to this contest shall be governed by german law without regard to its conflict of law, rules, and any such claim must be heard in Germany, Court of Miesbach.