The Air & Style Crew have just launched their new website with all the latest info on this year's Air & Style Games in Munich.
On December 2nd, the contest will be hosting Snowboard & FMX Action supported by top musical acts who'll be rocking the Olympic Stadium in Munich. The completely new ramp and setup promises insane jumps. Spectators will be up close and get good view from every stand.
Star Accreditation: Six(6) Star - Accredited
Date of Event: 2 December 2006
Location: Olympic Stadium Munich
Format: Stadium Slopestyle
Prize money: EUR 75.000 (aka $100 000 USD)
Number of Participating Riders: 16
Entry Criteria: Last years event Top 8 (returning rider rule); TTR Top 4 (rider protocol); 4 Wildcards
Sponsors of the Event: DC,Protest,Braun,Mixery
- * The Air & Style 06 runs in a head to head format leading to a Super Final with the final 4 riders.
- * In every round each rider has 3 runs.
- * The best score out of the 3 runs counts towards the next round.
- * The challenging rider goes first on the first run.
- * In the 2nd & 3rd run the rider leading the scores starts first.
- * The judging panel consists of 3 judges.
- * Each judge gives scores from 0 to 100.
- * The maximum combined score for one run then is 300.
- * A rider can show the same trick twice only per round. If a rider repeats the same trick for the third time in one round, the 3rd repetition will be axed out.