Spring Shred is on its way, and whether you're out on the mountain or watching from your armchair, there's going to be the usual flood of progressive jibbing, high temperatures and good times...
Of course, this will inevitably be accompanied by the odd drink or two - and, without promoting alcoholism/binge drinking, we thought we'd devise a bit a of a game to go with the festivities. There's definitely some reoccurring themes in spring riding - and we recon you're pretty likely to see some of these lot in the next couple of months...
So play along (or don't) and most importantly, make sure you still get out there and enjoy the shred!
1. Every time you see a Bucket Hat - shotgun a lager or drink something British.
2. Every time you see an unknown grom ripping - make an alcohol-free cocktail and give it to your gran.
3. Every time someone jumps off a cliff into a river... do a shot of Get 27 - minty, and as fresh as the mountain stream...
4. Every time someone you see an NBD... make up your own drink.
5. Every time someone tries an erection plant, do a keg stand
6. Every time there's a Chinese downhill/flat out race... join in/join in with beer...
7. Every time someone fucks up their base on a rock... pour a sip on the ground for fallen homies.
8. Every time someone does a pond skim... snort a line of sherbert and take a shot from someone's bellybutton.
9. Every time someone flips onto a rail... spin while you drink.
10. Every time a crew do a skit... drink a finger for every reference joke/drink twice if you don't get it...
Remember this one?
11. Every time you hear a cheesy 80s tune... sing along while you drink
12. Every time a pro makes a guest appearance - stop what you're doing and pay tribute...
Got suggestions? Drop them in the comments!