Watch Adam Walker find out that if you don’t keep your weight back on a pond skim, you might just end up in the pond. Face first.
Spring snowboarding is all about slush, bikinis and pond skims, right? Adam Walker certainly thought so, and decided to follow his buddies across this rather long pond skim at Afton Alps. Little did he know that just moments later he’d be swimming in it – after a super harsh aqua scorp.
This slam just blew the competition away in Yobeat’s Insult to Injury poll and for good reason. Bring your snorkel and armbands next time Adam.
Click below for more Slam Of The Week edits:
MORE SLAM OF THE WEEK
- Snowboarder Goes WAY Too Big on a Jump... | Slam Of The Week
- Close-Out Fights Back... | Slam Of The Week
- Get Off The Landing! | Slam Of The Week
- Super Harsh Pond Skim to Scorpion | Slam Of The Week
- Epic Backflip Fail with Didier Kickken | Slam Of The Week
- Dawson Mclachlan Takes Stairs to the Face | Slam Of The Week
- Eero Ettala Takes One of the Heaviest Slams of His Life | Slam Of The Week
- Sam Pollock Gets Bucked on a Closeout | Slam Of The Week