Sam Pollock sent us this heavy slam on a closeout rail which ended his 2013/2014 season prematurely.
Sam came off to the side of the rail a little early and got bucked by the closeout, ending up flying backwards and taking cold, hard concrete to the back from 10 feet up.
Closeout rails are definitely pretty advanced features to hit , and this one was taking no prisoners. Hope you have more luck next winter Sam!
Click below for more Slam Of The Week edits:
MORE SLAM OF THE WEEK
- Snowboarder Goes WAY Too Big on a Jump... | Slam Of The Week
- Close-Out Fights Back... | Slam Of The Week
- Get Off The Landing! | Slam Of The Week
- Super Harsh Pond Skim to Scorpion | Slam Of The Week
- Epic Backflip Fail with Didier Kickken | Slam Of The Week
- Dawson Mclachlan Takes Stairs to the Face | Slam Of The Week
- Eero Ettala Takes One of the Heaviest Slams of His Life | Slam Of The Week
- Sam Pollock Gets Bucked on a Closeout | Slam Of The Week