Eero Ettala taking a super heavy slam while filming in the streets for Cooking With Gas.
Eero Ettala is a professional snowboarder in every sense of the word and his attitude, skill level and motivation are almost second to none when it comes to snowboarding.
That said, even professionals make mistakes from time to time and earlier this year while shooting for the next season of Cooking With Gas, Eero took one of his heaviest slams ever. In his words:
Thank god i’m fine… took one of the heaviest slams of my life yesterday!
Catching your heel edge while sliding backwards is never fun, let alone when you’re 10 feet off the ground, and it’s safe to say that Eero got pretty damn lucky with this one. This slam could have gone much, much worse. Keep killing it Eero!
Click below for more Slam Of The Week edits:
MORE SLAM OF THE WEEK
- Snowboarder Goes WAY Too Big on a Jump... | Slam Of The Week
- Close-Out Fights Back... | Slam Of The Week
- Get Off The Landing! | Slam Of The Week
- Super Harsh Pond Skim to Scorpion | Slam Of The Week
- Epic Backflip Fail with Didier Kickken | Slam Of The Week
- Dawson Mclachlan Takes Stairs to the Face | Slam Of The Week
- Eero Ettala Takes One of the Heaviest Slams of His Life | Slam Of The Week
- Sam Pollock Gets Bucked on a Closeout | Slam Of The Week