This just in via our Dutch homie Dylan Norder: Didier Kickken sending a backflip to his face at SnowWorld Landgraaf.
If you’ve ever ridden indoors before, you’ll know that the only thing covering the concrete ground inside these fridges is a couple inches of packed-down man-made ‘snow’. Backflipping onto your face in them is a pretty bad idea, although it does makes for a pretty compelling watch. Dutch snowboarder Didier Kickken probably thought he had this on lock, until he found his buddy waking him up in the landing.
Nope brah, you didn’t land it.
Click below for more Slam Of The Week edits:
MORE SLAM OF THE WEEK
- Snowboarder Goes WAY Too Big on a Jump... | Slam Of The Week
- Close-Out Fights Back... | Slam Of The Week
- Get Off The Landing! | Slam Of The Week
- Super Harsh Pond Skim to Scorpion | Slam Of The Week
- Epic Backflip Fail with Didier Kickken | Slam Of The Week
- Dawson Mclachlan Takes Stairs to the Face | Slam Of The Week
- Eero Ettala Takes One of the Heaviest Slams of His Life | Slam Of The Week
- Sam Pollock Gets Bucked on a Closeout | Slam Of The Week