Here’s a little Yobeat video of 17-year-old Sam Taxwood riding Park City. As a discerning visitor to our website you might wonder why we post this. Here are a couple of reasons why:
- Sam is just 17, and should serve as some inspiration for all you kids out there. You might want to try a little harder next time you’re not feeling a back 7.
- The video has a nice flow, and it lasts only a minute. That’s just about the maximum people of today’s facebook culture can take in.
- Sam is a good example to mention whenever someone complains that this 26-year-old shop kid doesn’t get a major sponsor deal. He’s fucking 26 and shit, that’s why.
- There’s not much else happening on the internet today, so why not post this?
- Sam is so good at snowboarding, it makes reasons 1 to 4 completely obsolete.