Swedish shredder Kalle Ohlson is set to bring his rookie-focussed Blue Parks vibe to Dachstein from 27 October to 3 November, giving kids from 10-18 the chance to get coached, step their game up and have a fun on and around the D-Stone. Check the info…
Blue Parks is a concept created by Kalle Ohlson and Magnus Kristoffersson in 2012 to, in Kalle’s words, “create a platform for young shredders through events and camps”. After two successful years hosting the Blue Parks Kids Tour in Sweden – a contest series for kids age 6-15 – they thought the time was right to take the next step. So, what’s the next step then?
Eurocamp! Blue Parks will host a camp in Dachstein this fall. The camp is lined up just as a snowboard camp should be: full of snowboarding and other activities, good coaches that will help you become a greater rider, pro snowboarders that will inspire you, friends to hang with, learn with and have a good time on your board with! All the finer details can be found on www.blue-parks.at
Who, where and how?
- A snowboard camp for every level of snowboarder.
- Campers can be between 10-18 years old.
- Date: 27th Oct – 3rd Nov
- Location – Dachstein Super Park
- Host – Blue Parks – Kalle Ohlson
- Camp includes: Accommodation, ski pass, coaching, breakfast, lunch, dinner and all activities
- Languages spoken by camp coaches, English, German, Swedish.
- Coaches: Snowboard coaches, ISVA coaches, and pro riders
- Snowboarding in and around Super Park Dachstein
- Snowboard coaching – beginner riding, rail riding, jumping, carving, ollie technique, tricks. In short Blue Parks will help you become a better riding no matter what level you’re at.
- Fun contests, rail riding, jumping, snake run etc. With sweet prizes from our partners.
- Photo sessions
- Video recording for analyzing your riding with coaches.
After riding activities
- Ping pong
- Pirate Movie Production exclusive snowboard movie premiere
- Video/gaming room
- Team building
- And much more!
Eurocamp Partners: Ride Snowboards, Vans, Hoppipolla headwear, Q-Parks, Pirate movie production, Onboard Magazine