GoPro have just released a new multi-function mount for their wildly popular action camera that can be used in three different ways. Hence, the ’3-Way’.
The most popular use will be as a ‘kinky’ extension arm, which can be used for POV or follow-cam footage and angled up to remove the ‘hand-in-the-shot’ issue that more rigid poles are sometimes prone to. The pole folds up to just 19cm and when fully extended, reaches 51cm.
When you’re not busy taking face-shot selfies for days, you can detach the handle from the arm and use it as a mini camera grip.
If that wasn’t enough, stashed away inside the handle is a lightweight, mini tripod that can be removed and used on it’s own or combined with the handle – perfect for timelapses or timer shots.
Combos for days!
The ’3-way’ retails for €79 and is available on the GoPro site.
Checkout the full feature list below:
- Can be used three main ways: as a camera grip, extension arm or tripod
- Configurable for a wide range of uses, from capturing POV footage and selfies, to follow-cam, static tripod shots and more
- Folding arm makes it easy to capture selfies without the mount appearing in the shot
- Use the arm plus grip like a pole mount for immersive POV or follow-cam footage
- Handle can be detached from the arm and used as a camera grip
- Removable tripod conveniently stores inside the handle
- Lightweight, mini tripod can be used on its own or combined with the handle
- Waterproof construction for use in and out of the water
- Measures 20” (50.8cm) when fully extended, collapses to 7.5” (19cm)