05/03/2014 | by Yalda Walter
[Last year's Fivers 4 Trannys, where ladyboy lover Jamie Nicholls walked away with the 'shit trophy'.]
The best event on British soil? With pork pies and crisps as the chow of choice, a band called Bong Cauldron lined up to play, and fivers to be won for snuflfing out trannys in a unique indoor snake run, it could very well be. Kicks off this Friday at Castleford Snozone. Be there.
This will be the second fivers for trannys event, where the Dalikfodda crew build an indoor snake run / bowl and challenge riders to find sick lines through it in reward for five pound notes (good runs) and pork pies and porno mags (slams). Man of the Match becomes Tranny Finder General 2013 (and gets a shit trophy!) With a live band on the slope, Jake OE coming over from the USA, many beers and 200 fivers, it’s sure to go off!
Here is some info, in bullet points for those with attention difficulties:
- JR is already building the course
- Jake OE arrives Wednesday
- Construction has begun on “The Wall Ride of Mild Peril”. It will have an unfinished brick effect.
- The doom band “Bong Cauldron” will be playing at the bottom of the slope, where there will also be a viewing area and a 360 degree eurocarve ditch.
- There will be free beers and snacks – pork pies and crisps.
- They have £1000 in fivers (200 of them) to give out on the night!
- Extra prizes from dalikfodda, 32 and lobster.
- Filming for a Monster edit.