18/06/2009 | by Onboard
The 2009 British Snowboard Tour returns this summer serving up 12 British Championship events across four of the UK’s most established snowsport hotspots, Norfolk, Milton Keynes, Glasgow and Castleford. Over 130 British Championship medals are up for grabs along with prestigious TTR World Ranking points and a credit crunch-busting combined prize purse of over £20,000!
To make it even easier for everyone to get their shred on this summer the British Snow Tour has also introduced some amazing credit crunch specials, including:
• FREE beginner lessons during each Championship event.
• Entry to 3 indoor Championship events for the price of 2.
• A mini ‘Artificial BRITS’ – Three artificial snowboard Championships over one bigger, better and more cost-effective weekend event.
British Snow Tour dates for your diaries:
British Artificial Championships:
• 12th & 13th September 2009 – Norfolk, British Snowboard Big Air, Slopestyle & Snowboardcross Championships
British Indoor Championships:
• 19th September 2009 – Milton Keynes, British Snowboard Big Air Championships
• 26th September 2009 – Glasgow, British Snowboardcross Championships
• 3rd October 2009 – Castleford, British Snowboard Slopestyle Championships
British Invitational Championships:
• 23rd October – Metro Ski & Snowboard Show
The British Snow Tour is open to all ability levels from novice to pro and is served up across five age categories, Kids, Youth, Junior, Senior and Masters. Pre-registration opens on the 1st August, so to book your spot to compete, find out more event news and info and snap up those credit crunch specials go to: www.britishsnowtour.com